My last week was a complete failure.
- Relationship failed: I tried/forced myself to think that it was for good, but it has been so difficult.
- Life failed: didn’t take care of myself, my apartment, and my life; didn’t shop for groceries and will be out of food this week; felt unmotivated.
- Health failed: an entire week with sickness and still sick today; lost several pounds in just a week; felt very tired and short of breath.
- Work failed: planned to do some (serious) research over the weekend but didn’t even read or write a letter.
- Personal finance failed: lost some investment money, not much but still a lost.
- Even my desktop computer failed me (power failure) the next morning after my relationship had ended. I wonder if this was a curse, a punishment on me for what I had done.
Goal for this week:
- Calm down and get my life back.
- Take care of myself, improve my health (eating, sleeping…) and start to exercise.
- Focus on work, get some serious research result done.