I decided that from now on, I will write weekly reviews. Each review will conclude the last week (what I did, what goals I achieved, what I failed…) and state the goals/tasks for the next week (actually the current week when the review is written). The goal/task list should be short and doable (i.e., DO NOT overestimate my ability). Rather achieve a few simple goals than fail a lot of great goals and feel bad about myself.
Because this is the first week, and it’s already middle of the week, I will not review my last week.
Plans for next week
- Read the RTSS paper I was assigned to review; just read once, no need to review.
- Read about basic learning algorithms.
- If have time, work on TTA & bisim research. [low priority]
- Habit: go to bed before midnight and get up (out of bed) before 8 am.
- Habit: light exercise every morning; work-out at least 3 times. (Done 2x so far).
- Continue reading the current book.
- DO NOT hang out this weekend unless absolutely necessary.
- Clean up my kitchen & bathroom by weekend.
- Groceries for fruits & vegetables this weekend.
- Prepare & cook some food this weekend.
- Learn some photography this weekend. [low priority]
- Make a list of places for Le’s visit.