This is an early weekly review because since tomorrow, I will be pretty busy and will be unlikely to have time to write my review.
- [X] Have HVAC simulation result, and if it’s good, start preparing paper. (IMPORTANT)
- [X] Discuss with George about HVAC, paper, and future research with Rahul.
- [-] Collect references for my paper.
- [ ] Find a good application/example for my idea on temporal logic and verification. (if have time)
- [-] Habit: sleep before midnight and get up before 8am. Get out of bed immediately after waking up.
- [-] Revise my short-term plan, objectives, and schedule.
- [ ] Eat healthy and exercise regularly.
- [X] Shop for groceries and prepare/cook food (with my sister).
- [-] Read more [low priority].
- [ ] Learn some photography [low priority].
- [X] Spend time with my sister.
- [X] Make sure my sister have good trip plan for the following week. Hope so.
Plan for next week
This week, I will be very very busy writing my paper for ACC. Hope that I can finish it on time.
- [ ] Write ACC paper and get comments from George. (IMPORTANT)
- Reminders for the week after: contact Bin Yan about HVAC (any collaboration?); find a good application/example for my idea on temporal logic and verification.
- [ ] Try to stay in good shape and survive this tough week.
- [ ] Clean up my apartment, remove “old” stuffs.
- [ ] Check on my sister during her trip, ensure that she is OK.