This week, I focused on finishing a paper for a deadline next Monday (that’s tomorrow). It was much more work than I had expected, so I basically spent this whole week on that paper and had to postpone other tasks.
- Continue to work on the scheduling problem.
- (Almost) finished the scheduling paper.
- Read a bit more about E+ & IDF files, for preparing an E+ example.
- Updated websites but not CV.
- Exercised a bit.
- Talk/chat with family.
Plan for next week
- [ ] Submit the scheduling paper.
- [ ] Start re-running simulations for the ACC paper.
- [ ] Plan revising ACC paper.
- [ ] Work on extending the scheduling result to more complex dynamics.
- [ ] Format the ACC paper to confirm with the requirements.
- [ ] Choose or create an E+ example for experiments.
- [ ] Continue to learn more about GM, read at least 3 chapters.
- [ ] (should) Set up experiment in E+ (don’t need a E+ model yet, just the set-up).
- [ ] (should) Draft the GM software.
- [ ] (if have time) Update websites & CV.
- [ ] Complete & submit the paperwork to DSQ.
- [ ] Keep regular schedule (esp. sleeping).
- [ ] Learn language (regularly).
- [ ] Exercise regularly.
- [ ] Read & learn more.
- [ ] Talk/chat with family.