This week started with the Valentine day. And of course I didn’t have a V-day. Indeed, I had to work like crazy to finish a paper for a deadline on V-day mid-night of a workshop. I managed that. This week was a success. I had some very good results, which lead to me again working my butt off for another deadline in 10 days. This one is a big and important conference. So no excuse for being lazy.
- Submit the scheduling paper.
- Work on extending the scheduling result to more complex dynamics.
- Had good results and started writing paper for CDC.
- Complete & submit the paperwork to DSQ.
- Keep regular schedule (esp. sleeping). This one is a hit-and-miss, but has improved compared to the previous week.
- Talk/chat with family.
Plan for next week
- [ ] Finish good draft of CDC paper (write, discuss, simulation).
- [ ] Start re-running simulations for the ACC paper.
- [ ] Plan revising ACC paper.
- [ ] Update course website.
- [ ] Format the ACC paper to confirm with the requirements.
- [ ] Choose or create an E+ example for experiments.
- [ ] Continue to learn more about GM.
- [ ] (should) Set up experiment in E+ (don’t need a E+ model yet, just the set-up).
- [ ] (should) Draft the GM software.
- [ ] (if have time) Update websites & CV.
- [ ] Keep regular schedule (esp. sleeping).
- [ ] Buy new swimming goggles.
- [ ] Play music.
- [ ] (Should) Learn language regularly.
- [ ] (Should) Exercise regularly.
- [ ] (If have time) Read & learn more.
- [ ] Talk/chat with family.