It took too much time to fix the bug in my CDC code and finish my paper.
- Fixed the bug in my CDC code.
- Finish final draft of CDC paper with simulation results.
- Start revising IFAC paper; finish 50%; asked GF to finish the rest.
- Almost kept regular schedule.
- Play music 🙂
- Talk/chat with family.
Plan for next week
- [ ] Submit CDC paper.
- [ ] Start re-running simulations for the ACC paper.
- [ ] Start revising ACC paper.
- [ ] Plan for future research on buildings & energy (GM & future directions from the CDC paper).
- [ ] Continue revising IFAC paper, with GF.
- [ ] Re-start work on GM (a little bit is OK, just need to start).
- Pending: Choose or create an E+ example for experiments, GM, Set up experiment in E+, Update websites & CV.
- [ ] Keep regular schedule (esp. sleeping).
- [ ] Play music
- [ ] (Should) Learn language regularly.
- [ ] (Should) Exercise regularly.
- [ ] Talk/chat with family.