Almost finished my CDC paper, and I was back to the “lazy” mode 😀 Anyway, I’ve just had some new & interesting (& hopefully feasible) research ideas this weekend, so next week will be a very busy one.
- Polished CDC paper, ready to submit.
- Started revising ACC paper.
- Planned for future research on buildings & energy (GM & future directions from the CDC paper).
- Re-started work on GM.
- Delegated some work to two other students 🙂
- Played music (a little).
- Exercised a bit.
- Chatted with family.
Plan for next week
- [ ] Submit CDC paper.
- [ ] Re-run simulations for the ACC paper.
- [ ] Continue revising ACC paper.
- [ ] Continue revising IFAC paper if necessary.
- [ ] Work on my new ideas, hopefully have some good results.
- [ ] Work on GM (a little bit is OK).
- Pending: Choose or create an E+ example for experiments, Set up experiment in E+, Update websites & CV.
- [ ] Keep regular schedule (esp. sleeping).
- [ ] Play music
- [ ] (Should) Learn language regularly.
- [ ] (Should) Exercise regularly.
- [ ] Hang out with friends.
- [ ] Talk/chat with family.