- Finished up the MLE+ code; put it on github.
- CDC paper accepted.
- Did that important task 🙂
- Almost kept regular schedule & time management.
- Exercised a bit.
- Prepared food for next week.
- Played music.
Plan for next week
- Plan to revise the CDC paper (GTD tasks); and start revising it.
- Scheduling problem: write up the results (bounded dynamics, proof, etc).
- Scheduling problem: (draft of) discrete-time controller synthesis for bounded dynamics.
- (optional) Scheduling problem: write up the examples/applications, general design of code and decide to use Matlab or Python?
- Pending: develop my urgency-based scheduling idea, BN for the E+ model, Work on GM & tool, update personal website, Read books (optional).
- Pending: brainstorm about my job/career options.
- Keep regular schedule.
- Go to bed early and rise early.
- Be more active physically: exercise regularly, add breaks to work time.
- Talk with my parents about that.
- (Should) Play music.
- (Should) Reading.