- Started revising CDC paper.
- Wrote a part of Scheduling problem.
- Worked with F on BN for the E+ model.
- ACC reimbursement, learned how to file reimbursement forms (it’s complicated).
- Started tracking my activities (Time Recording for Android), sleep (Sleepbot for Android) and exercise (Dailyburn). So far so good.
- Worked out quite regularly in gym, but did not exercise regularly in the morning.
- Preparation for W. Created preliminary design for BR.
- Bought tickets (a big relief).
Plan for next week
- Finished the tech report for the CDC paper.
- Read the UCB paper and develop my idea based on theirs.
- Scheduling problem: write up the results for bounded dynamics, discrete-time controller synthesis for both exact and bounded dynamics.
- (optional) Scheduling problem: write up the examples/applications, general design of code and decide to use Matlab or Python?
- Pending: develop my urgency-based scheduling idea, BN for the E+ model, Work on GM & tool, update personal website and CV, brainstorm my job/career options.
- Keep tracking my activities, sleep and exercise. Modify my daily schedule based on the results.
- Keep regular schedule.
- Go to bed early and rise early.
- Exercise, add breaks to work time.
- (Should) Play music.
- (Should) Reading.
- Ave. daily: 7.1 hours (fine, but should get more sleep).
- Ave. Sleep time: ~23:40 (too late).