- Started writing the tech report for the CDC paper.
- Read the UCB paper, emailed them but no reply yet.
- Discussed what to do next.
- Tracked my daily activities. Some improvements but not yet satisfied.
- Continued preparation for W.
- Worked out 4 times/week.
- Renewed my driver license.
- Played music.
Plan for next week
- Finish the tech report for the CDC paper.
- Start revising CDC paper (would be wonderful if I can finish it).
- (optional) Scheduling problem: write up the results for bounded dynamics, discrete-time controller synthesis for both exact and bounded dynamics, write up the examples/applications, general design of code and decide to use Matlab or Python?
- Pending: develop my urgency-based scheduling idea, BN for the E+ model, Work on GM & tool, update personal website and CV, brainstorm my job/career options.
- Continue tracking my daily activities.
- Go to bed early and rise early. Try to have at least 7:15 of sleep everyday.
- Window shopping for my suits and shoes.
- (Should) Play music.
- (Should) Reading.
- Ave. daily: 6.9 hours (should get more sleep).
- Ave. Sleep time: ~24:00 (too late, should go to bed earlier).